Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If your brain implodes and you don't hear it, does it really implode?


Last night I felt like a huge tit. One of those ugly ones where the nipple covers most of the tit, you know?
Like that.

I went with a mate to The Assembly in town for Cokey Falkow's "farewell party" and after sitting around for about 30 minutes my mate turns to me and say's "I don't think anything is happening here tonight"
I said "Ag man, just chill, it's on." We bet 50 zar.

Ten minutes late we jolling some foosball and two okes ask us if they can play doubles with us. Turns out the one guy was the manager and he told us it was Cokey's farewell party but he wasn't gettting on stage for a show.

Felt like a douche.

He's on tonight (Wednesday) at La Med for his last show before heading to LA to try his hand at some acting. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment